Red-on-line is launching the new version of HSE Vigilance and HSE Compliance on November 3.
The changes to the new version are mostly to the interface: graphics & ergonomics. There are few changes in terms of functionalities or content.
– HSE Vigilance & HSE Compliance are merged
– New graphical design & ergonomics
- new navigation bar
- new drop down menus to connect from one site to the other / multi-sites / Multi-countries, or change your connection profile
– New HSE Vigilance
- A global new interface (graphics & ergonomics) similar to what you are used to with HSE Compliance
- Bookmarking function
- All your countries within one unique interface
- One single newsletter for multi-countries users
– HSE Compliance includes few updates
- Action Plan functionality with added Management Plan (for users who subscribe)
We’ve arranged various Webex presentation & training sessions, please see the document attached for dates and times : ROL_NewInterfaceHSE_VigilanceCompliance_EN_29_10
Due to this migration, please note that HSE Vigilance & HSE Compliance will not be accessible from October 31st, 6 pm Paris time (GMT+ 1 hour) until Monday November 3rd, 9am Paris time (GMT +1 hour).
For more information, please read the attached document :