Optimize your internal audit and site inspection management, extract and share reliable results and kickstart a continuous improvement process.
Essential to continuous improvement, on-site inspections and audits (systems, internal, external, corporate etc.) are simple, mobile and customizable, to be performed anywhere by any team member. This enables data to be collected in real time, your employees to be involved and issues identified rapidly in order to implement corrective actions.
A customized solution for your audits and inspections
Audits and inspections require specific methods, resources and frequencies. Our platform facilitates both risk and operational management.
An optimized EHS assessment process
Our platform simplifies the process, allowing you to plan and perform audits according to your internal/external standards across multiple sites and share the results. Multifunctional, you can also evaluate your suppliers and service providers.
Successful internal and external audits
Our EHS auditors, some of whom are ICAE certified, conduct your audits according to the ISO 19001 standard requirements.
• Create audit grids (systems, operations and supplier) linked to your management system. • Audit your sites, systems and suppliers. • Outline improvement plans for conducting audits. • Incorporate audit results into your system.
Improve your speed and efficiency with our experts by your side throughout the auditing process.
Features to simplify your audit and inspection management
Customizable audit grids for accurate data
The All-in-One platform adapts to your needs, offering audit grids suited to the scope of your organization, be that single-site, multi-site or multi-country. Generate inspection questionnaires and reports to share with your teams and track your data and compliance in your dashboard.
Mobile accessibility for ease and efficiency
Connect to the Audits and Inspections module via the mobile application to access your audit grids remotely and answer your questionnaires directly on site.
Reports and indicators for visibility
Customize and share single-site, multi-site and multi-country reports and indicators for better overall visibility.
Translation for ensured understanding
Translate your audit questions into 17 languages using the integrated translation tool.
Mobile application for convenience of use
Need to make declarations on site or access reporting on the go? Our SaaS platform is accessible any time, from anywhere via your tablet or smartphone.
All-in-One by Red-on-line: a comprehensive and global solution
The latest and most relevant regulatory content, specific to your organization.
Expert support, customized to your needs and location.
A scalable and secure SaaS platform.
Looking for a team of EHS-certified experts to help you with your ISO 19001 audits?
The importance of EHS Regulatory Compliance and Monitoring
Ensure your regulatory compliance with EHS Audits.
Your certification is based upon an evaluation of your processes and practices, as well as your suppliers and service providers. To conduct your internal and external EHS audits with ease, use a tool that facilitates data collection and offers reliable results, for efficient regulatory compliance management.
1. What is an EHS regulatory compliance audit? An EHS audit involves the assessment and evaluation of your current compliance to health, safety and environmental regulations. The inspection considers the regulatory requirements applicable to your organization and highlights any discrepancies between these obligations and the reality on site. Compliance assessments should be implemented in parallel with regulatory monitoring, which defines and tracks all applicable regulatory legal texts.
2. Why should companies conduct regulatory audits? EHS audits allow you to:
– Check the status of your EHS regulatory compliance: What areas need improvement? How can you improve your organization’s performance? Are your processes efficient and safe?
– Have a clear vision of your risks in relation to the applicable regulations and ISO standards: What regulatory requirements are not currently being followed? What environmental, health and safety risks exist in your organization?
– Take action to improve the health and safety of your teams: What corrective measures can be implemented? How can you prevent health, safety and environmental risks in the future?
– Establish a starting point to track the improved performance of your company: What is your EHS regulatory compliance rate at the start of your project? What do you need to track and improve upon to achieve your compliance goals?
3. The main components of an EHS regulatory audit
3.1. Regulatory monitoring To set up a reliable regulatory compliance assessment procedure, your audits must be based on up-to-date regulatory information. EHS monitoring highlights all the latest regulatory requirements applicable to your organization, including local and international legislation. A comprehensive and interconnected EHS management platform allows your EHS audits module to be linked to your regulatory monitoring module, to optimize the assessment process and facilitate your risk management.
3.2. Personalized audit grids Your EHS audit grids and checklists must be adapted to your organization, taking into consideration your scope (single or multi-site), company standards and areas of evaluation. These grids must be linked to your EHS management platform to enable data sharing and facilitate the auditing process.
3.3. Specific action plans Once the report is completed, corrective and preventive action plans should be implemented to reduce workplace risks. The corrective action plan is essential for the regulatory compliance of your organization, while the preventive action plan helps to limit your on-site risks. Your EHS management platform should enable the creation and monitoring of these action plans, to ensure your long-term compliance.
4. Why should you use an EHS regulatory monitoring software?
There are several different types of regulatory compliance audits:
– “First party” or internal audit: offers a reference point for managing regulatory compliance and can be conducted internally by your organization in preparation for certification. – “Second party” or external audit: performed by a third party linked to your business activity, such as a customer. It allows them to ensure your compliance during your collaboration. – “Third party” audit: completed by an independent body capable of issuing certifications, either as an initial assessment or a certification renewal. – Pre-audit or mock audit: conducted by an external EHS auditor in anticipation of an external regulatory compliance inspection.
The following audits are variable: – Process audit: focuses on one or more processes in your organization, based on ISO standards and your internal documents. – System audit: extended to your entire company.
Frequently asked questions
About the Audits and Inspections module
How can you effectively monitor preventive actions?
The platform includes a monitoring table, which summarizes the action plan and the EHS management plan, enabling you to follow the progress of your objectives and improve your EHS risk management.
How do you set up an EHS audit?
Red-on-line’s team of certified auditors will create audit grids according to your needs, carry out the audits and submit improvement plans.
What are the main compliance assessment methods?
You can carry out your own internal compliance audits, using the data that the platform collects. Customize audit grids, add stakeholders, export personalized data and easily implement an action plan.
Qu’est-ce qu’un audit de conformité HSE ?
Véritable diagnostic de votre conformité réglementaire HSE, il permet d’établir si vous êtes en règle pour protéger les employés et vous prépare à un éventuel contrôle. Nos auditeurs HSE se déplacent sur site pour établir les grilles d’audit à partir de vos exigences prioritaires et volontaires.