You need keys to understand this complicated time and to act efficiently. Red-on-line is here to help you: we offer current international regulation updates about Covid-19.
- MINISTRY OF HEALTH; SECRETARY OF PUBLIC HEALTH PROVIDES SANITARY MEASURES THAT IT INDICATES BY COVID-19 OUTBREAK
- MINISTERIO DE SALUD; SUBSECRETARÍA DE SALUD PÚBLICA DISPONE MEDIDAS SANITARIAS QUE INDICA POR BROTE DE COVID-19
Resolution 327 EXEMPT from the MINISTRY OF HEALTH; SECRETARIAT OF PUBLIC HEALTH PROVIDES SANITARY MEASURES THAT IT INDICATES BY COVID-19 OUTBREAK
- New national reopening measures from May 16 to 31, 2020
- Nuevas medidas de reapertura nacional a del 16 al 31 de mayo 2020
The measures under which the reopening of shops and transit through national roads will be announced as a result of the emergency experienced by COVID-19 are announced.
- The state of calamity established as a result of COVID-19 is extended
- Se prorroga el estado de calamidad establecido a raíz del COVID-19
All emergency measures by COVID-19 extend until May 20
- Extension of conditions following COVID-19
- Prórroga de condiciones a raíz del COVID-19
Some provisions associated with urban mobility are extended due to the emergency by COVID-19
- It establishes various measures to guarantee and supervise the protection of the socio-labor rights of workers in the framework of the health emergency by COVID-19.
- Establece diversas medidas para garantizar y fiscalizar la protección de los derechos socio laborales de los trabajadores en el marco de la emergencia sanitaria por el COVID-19.
The purpose of this Legislative Decree is to establish various measures to guarantee and supervise the protection of the social and labor rights of workers in private activity and the public sector in the framework of the National Health Emergency declared.
- Modifies the technical document called: Guideline for the health surveillance of workers at risk of exposure to COVID-19, in accordance with the annex that forms an integral part of this ministerial resolution.
- Modifica el documento técnico denominado: Lineamiento para la vigilancia de la salud de los trabajadores con riesgo de exposición a COVID-19, conforme al anexo que forma parte integrante de la presente resolución ministerial.
Confirm considering the guidelines described in this standard, the guidelines for the surveillance, prevention and control of the health of workers at risk of exposure to SARS-Cov-2 (COVID-19).
- Sanitary Protocol for the implementation of prevention and response measures against COVID-19 in the activities of the Mining Subsector, the Hydrocarbons Subsector and the Electricity Subsector.
- Protocolo Sanitario para la implementación de medidas de prevención y respuesta frente al COVID-19 en las actividades del Sub Sector Minería, el Subsector Hidrocarburos y el Subsector Electricidad.
Regulate and implement the measures and actions of prevention, early detection and response that companies linked to the Mining, Hydrocarbons and Electricity subsectors must face to face the risk of spread and health impact caused by COVID-19 during the development of their operational activities, in order to protect the health of workers and contractors.
To personalize your COVID-19 legal watch, please contact-us.
Join our LinkedIn discussion group, COVID-19 HSE Red-on-line Experts Forum, to share your experiences and best practices relative to the novel coronavirus with fellow EHS professionals and the Red-on-line team.