Improving the overall EHS performance of an organization is the collective responsibility of its workforce. Though the implementation of management standards and the use of technology has a significant impact on EHS performance, the challenge is to align your workforce with your EHS objectives and facilitate correct use of the systems and tools provided. EHS professionals, who play an essential role in engaging the workforce in creating an active safety culture within the organization should take a systematic approach to leverage their resources to maximize EHS performance.
Join Red-on-line for a 40-minute webinar on “Leveraging Resources to Improve EHS Performance.”
• Review recent statistics on injuries and illnesses, domestic and global
• Reasons for leveraging: Implementation of ISO 45001, Complying with new OSHA rules on reporting (Forms 300 / 300A)
• Tools you can give to your workers:
– mobile app to report injuries and near misses
– mobile app for real-time inspections
– reporting with onboard OSHA forms