Red-on-Line is delighted to have participated in the National Safety Council Congress & Expo from the 17th to the 19th of October 2016.
We appreciated meeting with our partners and key industry leaders. It was a great opportunity to discover new products & services and to stay informed about the latest industry innovations & trends, in a multi-national atmosphere.
Some background information about National Safety Council Congress & Expo
- The National Safety Council, who are tasked with preventing injury and death at work, organized this event.
- This congress brought together more than 1,000 exhibitors and showcased innovative safety products and solutions spread over 200,000+ sq. ft. NSC Congress & Expo.
- Topics included General Safety, Personal Protection, Fall Protection, Risk Management, Emergency Response & Environmental protection.
Interesting and informative program
Presentations on the key industry topics included:
- Legally effective incident investigations: a “how to” guide.
- GHS: the top 10 reasons employers are out of compliance.
- Importance of having safety buy-in at all levels of a company.
- The other side of the coin: examining the financial case for safety.
An Executive Forum was organized on the topic of “Risk, Reliability, & Resilience: at the intersection of HRO and Human Performance”.
The NSC expo proposed also Executive Edge Workshops such as:
- “Engaging reliably: culture, communication & demographics”
- “Resilience in action: executing on HRO & human performance”
The Red-on-Line team is always delighted to participate in the National Safety Council Congress & Expo. We spent three interesting days meeting great people and companies.
Our team will attend other events, such as the NAEM EHS Management Forum, in Denver from the 26th to the 28th of October. Discover the events we plan to attend to, here. We hope to see you there!