You need keys to understand this complicated time and to act efficiently. Red-on-line is here to help you: we offer current international regulation updates about Covid-19.
- COVID-19 and D LGS 81 of 2008: indications for the protection of workers’ health
- COVID-19 e D LGS 81 del 2008: indicazioni per la tutela della salute dei lavoratori
Publication of 30/03 of the Italian Industrial Hygienists Association (AIDII) – “Indications for the protection of workers’ health in the context of the Covid-19 emergency”
- ISS: prevenire il diffondersi del Covid-19 negli ambienti indoor lavorativi e domestici
- ISS: preventing the spread of Covid-19 in indoor work and domestic environments
Interim indications for the prevention and management of indoor environments in relation to the transmission of SARS-CoV-2 virus infection. This is the title of the latest study by the Working Group of the Higher Institute of Environmental Health and Indoor Air Quality
- Coronavirus: FAQs useful for companies
- Coronavirus: FAQ utili per le aziende
The ATS of Bergamo has published a collection of FAQs that provide some answers to the most frequently asked questions to the PSAL Service in this period of medical emergency from Coronavirus
- Prime Ministerial Decree of April 10, 2020: the restrictions and prohibitions in force from April 14 to May 3 in Italy
- DPCM 10 aprile 2020: le restrizioni e i divieti in vigore dal 14 aprile al 3 maggio in Italia
Prime Ministerial Decree of 10 April 2020 – Further implementing provisions of the decree-law of 25 March 2020, no. 19, containing urgent measures to face the epidemiological emergency from COVID-19, applicable on the whole national territory
- Coronavirus emergency transport and logistics safety guidelines
- Linee guida sulla sicurezza di trasporti e logistica in emergenza Coronavirus
The Minister of Infrastructure and Transport has signed the “Regulatory Protocol for the containment of the spread of Covid-19 in the transport and logistics sector” shared with employers’ associations and social partners
To personalize your COVID-19 legal watch, please contact-us.
- Join our LinkedIn discussion group, COVID-19 HSE Red-on-line Experts Forum, to share your experiences and best practices relative to the novel coronavirus with fellow EHS professionals and the Red-on-line team.