The EHS and legal experts at Red-on-line have answered Frequently Asked Questions facing US employers as they address COVID-19 and the novel coronavirus in the workplace.
Click here to access this comprehensive document that answers the following questions:
- What OSHA standards to I need to comply with?
- What does OSHA recommend for preparing workplaces?
- What precautions should I take to protect employees?
- Do I need to record an employee’s COVID-19 case?
- Do I need to report an employee’s COVID-19 case?
- What if we do not have sufficient N95 filtering facepieces for healthcare workers?
- Does OSHA’s blood-borne pathogen standard apply to COVID-19?
- What disinfectants should I use?
- How should I disinfect my workplace?
Please contact us if there are additional questions or topics you would like to see addressed in the Red-on-line blog.
Join our LinkedIn discussion group, COVID-19 HSE Red-on-line Experts Forum, to share your coronavirus experiences and best practices with fellow EHS professionals and the Red-on-line team.