The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy has updated on 18th of December 2017 the Guidance on Innovations in the built environment about what the Government is doing regarding the low carbon technologies.
The Government funds the research and innovation in the built environment. The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy is planning to invest around £90 million in low carbon heating and energy efficiency options for UK homes and businesses.
The Contents of the Guidance are the following:
- Innovation in the built environment
- Building for 2050
- Investing in Low Carbon Heating Technology Innovation
- Investing in Building Thermal Efficiency Innovation
- Investing in hydrogen innovation for heating
- Investing in smart heating systems
Guidance – Innovations in the built environment, updated on the Government webpage on 18th of December 2017.