Red-on-line (member of the Infopro group) is a fast-growing international EHS consulting firm providing global EHS compliance management solutions. For over 15 years, we have helped clients manage their EHS risks using our knowledge in 3 areas: legal content, software solutions, and consulting. Our work supports industrial sites in their EHS audit programs and their OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 & 50001 objectives. Covering 70 countries, Red-on-line’s solutions are used by over 5000 industrial sites and 15 000 users worldwide.
To add to our presence in the United States, Red-on-line is looking to recruit a full-time lawyer or Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) professional who is interested in EHS consulting and regulatory compliance. The EHS consultant will be based in our New York City office and provide regulatory support to both US-based clients and international corporate clients.
The position would entail:
- Researching United States (Federal + State) EHS legislation;
- Monitoring EHS issues to inform clients of upcoming changes;
- Drafting summaries of new or amending legislation and regulatory changes for publication;
- Visiting clients’ sites to identify the EHS risks associated with their activities;
- Providing personalized registers of legal texts based on clients’ activities;
- Updating a central register of EHS texts following legislative changes;
- Providing assistance in response to client questions on EHS legislation;
- Providing general assistance to our New York and International Teams.
- J.D. preferably with a focus on environmental law or occupational health and safety; or
- Masters in environmental management, science, engineering, or related discipline.
- Entry level applicants with less than three years of experience preferred.
- Strong analytical, research, writing, and communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to research and analyze US law and policy;
- Previous experience in regulatory compliance, including contacts with regulatory bodies and the ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 processes would be desirable;
- Candidates without previous experience may be considered if they can demonstrate interest and understanding of American environmental, health and safety issues.
- Fluency in English; other language skills a plus.
Candidates should send a cover letter and CV to Philip Pulitzer at email@example.com. Please send your application as one PDF document attachment.
We are also recruiting for similar positions in Germany and UK-Ireland.
For more information, please visit www.red-on-line.com.