US | WOTUS Rule Drains Wetlands Protection
- #Clean Water Act (CWA)
- #Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- the territorial seas and traditional navigable waters, (e.g., the Great Lakes, Atlantic Ocean, and the Mississippi River);
- perennial and intermittent tributaries, that contribute surface flow to traditional navigable waters in a typical year (e.g., College Creek, which flows to the James River);
- lakes, ponds, and impoundments, of jurisdictional waters (e.g., Lake Travis in Texas); and;
- wetlands that are adjacent to jurisdictional waters.