EPA’s Preliminary Plan 15:
- Discusses EPA’s 2020 annual review of effluent limitations guidelines and pretreatment standards
- Presents its preliminary review of specific categories identified during the review
- Provides an update on the analyses and tools EPA is developing
- Discusses new and ongoing rulemaking actions.
EPA is initiating three new rulemakings:
- Meat and Poultry Products point-source category to address nutrient discharges
- Organic Chemicals, Plastics & Synthetic Fibers point-source category to address PFAS discharges
- Metal Finishing point-source category to address PFAS discharges.