- CWS: has at least 15 service connections used by year-round residents or regularly serves at least 25 year-round residents.
- NTNCWS: is not a CWS and that regularly serves at least 25 of the same people over 6 months per year.
|CATEGORY||POTENTIALLY REGULATED ENTITIES||NAICS|
|State, local, and tribal governments||State, local, and tribal governments that analyze water samples on behalf of PWSs required to conduct such analysis; state, local, and tribal governments that directly operate CWSs and NTNCWSs required to monitor||924110|
|Industry||Private operators of CWSs and NTNCWSs required to monitor||221310|
|Municipalities||Municipal operators of CWSs and NTNCWSs required to monitor||924110|
- Federal eRulemaking Portal: https://www.regulations.gov/ (our preferred method). Follow the online instructions for submitting comments.
- Mail: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, EPA Docket Center, Water Docket, Mail Code 28221T, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20460.
- Hand Delivery or Courier (by scheduled appointment only): EPA Docket Center, WJC West Building, Room 3334, 1301 Constitution Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20004. The Docket Center’s hours of operations are 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday (except Federal Holidays).