Red-on-line (innovative EHS solutions provider) and Verdantix (Independent EHS research and consulting firm), are pleased to invite you to watch our 40-minute webinar to demonstrate “How an innovative EHS technology can simplify EHS management and the ISO certification process.”
You will learn:
- The changes in the ISO 14001 standards
- The expectations of the management system
- Role of EHS software in the certification process
- How to select software that will support ISO certification
- How EHS software can be leveraged for ISO compliance
Our presenters :
Linda Spaulding, Country Manager – US & Canada, Red-on-line
25+ years of EHS experience, she holds a Juris Doctorate, is a certified auditor and OSHA trainer. At Red-on-line, she is responsible for operations, customer satisfaction, quality assurance, and supports large global deployments.
Trevor Bronson, EHS Industry Analyst – Verdantix
Trevor’s research focuses on the global EH&S services market, the global EH&S software market, best practices for EH&S corporate management, the evolving niche of product stewardship, and supporting advisory clients with acquisition, expansion, and product development strategies.
To watch the replay, please fill out the form below: