Red-on-line is looking to recruit a full-time paralegal or Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) professional who is interested in EHS consulting to add to our presence in the following countries:
UK – Ireland
The EHS consultant will be based in our Paris, German office or London office (working from home is an option if in the UK and Germany) and provide regulatory updates to clients and international corporate clients.
The position would entail:
- Researching German and EU EHS legislation or Researching UK, Irish and EU EHS legislation (depending on the position);
- Monitoring EHS issues to inform clients of upcoming changes;
- Drafting summaries of new or amending legislation and regulatory changes for publication;
- Visiting clients’ sites to identify the EHS risks associated with their activities;
- Providing personalized registers of legal texts based on clients’ activities;
- Updating a central register of EHS texts following legislative changes;
- Providing assistance in response to client questions on EHS legislation.
- LLB preferably with a focus on environmental law or occupational health and safety; or
- Masters in environmental management, science, engineering, or related discipline.
- Entry level applicants with less than two years of experience preferred.
- Fluency in English (if not mother tongue);
- Strong analytical, research, writing, and communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to research and analyze German law and policy or Strong analytical, research, writing, and communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to research and analyse UK law and policy (depending on the position);
- Previous experience in regulatory compliance, including contacts with regulatory bodies and the ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 processes would be desirable;
Candidates should send a cover letter and CV to Céline Rivoire-Vicat at crivoirevicat(at)red-on-line(dot)com.
Please send your application as one PDF document attachment.